Phase I: Manuscript Review
- Manuscript Submission. Prospective authors submit a draft of the book to the editor in softcopy.
- Reviews. The accepted manuscript will then be reviewed to determine whether the manuscript is eligible for publication or not. The audit includes the fulfillment of the main requirements at the time of submission of the manuscript, namely the completeness of the manuscript, technical writing, and systematic of the manuscript.
- Decision. After the review process is complete, the editor will decide whether the manuscript can be accepted and then immediately published, revised, or rejected. Decisions are made based on consideration of the prospects for marketing the manuscript.
Phase II: Manuscript Processing
- Editing Process. After the manuscript is declared eligible for publication, the next process is editing, namely correcting the manuscript based on linguistic and systematic aspects. If during the editing process, the editor finds things that are not clear, the editor will make a note containing questions about the manuscript. The note is then sent to the author for confirmation and correction. In the editing process does not use special software, but is done manually. To assist the editing process, the editorial team used the latest edition of the Big Indonesian Language Dictionary (KBBI) compiled by the Language Development and Development Agency, Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Process Layout and Cover Design. The layout stage is the stage where the manuscript is arranged, visually embellished in the original form of the book, including the size of the manuscript, typeface, numbering, and layout of subtitles. After the layout process is complete, then the cover design is carried out. In this case, the designer will design a cover that matches the contents of the book. However, if the author has an image he wishes to use, it can be submitted to us for processing. The software used is Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, and other design support software.
- Correction Process. The completed manuscript is then sent back to the author for approval. If there is some input from the author, the editor will make improvements. However, if the author AGREE with the manuscript design, it will proceed to the next process, namely ISBN submission and printing. TEXT DESIGN COMPLAINTS after printing, are beyond the responsibility of the publisher.
- Process ISBN and Barcode. All published books have an International Standard Book Number (ISBN) serial number. ISBN is published by the National Library of Indonesia. After the book is given an ISBN, a barcode design is made which will be placed on the back cover. Generally this process takes approximately 7 days.
- Print Process. If the manuscript and cover are free of corrections, have an ISBN, and a barcode, then the printing process is carried out.